At a Glance
We will not pass your details on to any third parties. Credit card processing is currently provided via PayPal.
Detailed Terms and Conditions
Below are the terms and conditions which, along with the website terms and conditions, govern orders by you (“you”) of [KatzKlip] “the Products” through this website. By ordering the Products you are acknowledging that you understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
1. Details of the amount, type and price of Products ordered by you [along with any applicable delivery costs] are set out in the order form which you submit to us via this website. The price of each Product stated on the order form is only valid for as long as such price is stated on the order form.
2. You must pay for the Products by PayPal via our Secure payment module.
Confirmation of Order
3. We need to check that your payment details are correct and that we have sufficient stock to supply your order. We will send you a confirmation email if your order has been successful. This email will contain order details and a transaction reference number. Until we send you this email we have not accepted your order submission and the contract for provision of the Products has not been concluded.
4. The KatzKlip Co. shall not have any liability whatsoever or be deemed to be in default for any delays or failure in performance under these Terms and Conditions resulting from acts beyond its control, including by not limited to acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supranational authority, war or national emergency, terrorist activities, accident or fire.
5. It is the customers responsibility regarding import and customs regulations for their own locality. We do not assume liability of any kind for shipments seized by customs.
Cancellation and Returns
6. You can cancel your contract at any time up to 14 working days after the day of delivery. To do this, Please e-mail us at email@example.com or open a ticket in our support system. You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future. If you can cancel, you must return the goods to us at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value. This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights – for example, if goods are faulty or mis-described.
Terms and Conditions Relating to Use of the Website
1. We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this website and the system for fulfilling your accepted order. Neither we nor our directors or employees shall be liable for any losses or claims arising directly or indirectly from use of this website or purchase by you through this website of any products except that this exclusion of liability does not apply to any damages in connection with death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our directors and/or employees and/or related companies or any fraudulent representation made by same. To the fullest extent permitted by the law, we disclaim all warranties of any kind with respect to the content of this website and/or the purchase by you on this website of any products.
2. Any links on this website to other websites are provided for your interest only and we have no control over these sites and therefore no responsibility or liability for their content or services supplied through them. Any link to such sites does not imply any endorsement of content or service.
Copyright and Use of Material
3.All information, data, text, images, graphics, artwork and the selection and arrangement of same as well as links, software and source code on the website are subject to the copyright of KatzKlip or its contractors. All rights are reserved. No part of the website may be reproduced in any form or by any means without our prior written consent except for the sole purpose of placing an order or corresponding with us. Our name and logo and all related product names and logos are our trade names/trade marks and may not be used without our prior written consent.
4.These terms and conditions together with any other terms expressly referred to in these terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter covered. You and we unconditionally waive any rights to rescind, repudiate or claim damages against the other on the basis of any statement or representation made by or on behalf of the other not set out or referred to in these terms and conditions unless such statement was made fraudulently.
5.If any of these terms (or part of them) are held to be invalid or unenforceable then the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions (or part provisions) shall not be affected.
6.These terms and conditions do not affect consumer statutory rights.
7.If you need to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lost or damaged items
You understand and agree that our e-shop shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages done by any of the services we provide. All items are purchased at your own risk. Any damage caused from shipping is to be taken up by you with the shipping company. Our e-shop will provide you with the tracking number and contact information for the shipping company as needed. Once this information is provided to you, it is your responsibility as the customer to contact and deal with the shipping company. We do not assume any responsibility for lost packages.